- Infection prevention measures
Infection prevention measures
About infection prevention measures to prevent the spread of Novel Coronavirus Disease
- We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continued support.
HOTEL ATLAS, following the recent spread of infection by Novel Coronavirus
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare and Welfare and other related parties, we will take measures to ensure that our customers can stay with peace of mind.
HOTEL ATLAS, for the health and safety of our customers and employees
We appreciate your cooperation in the following contents.
We will continue to pay close attention to the situation and strive to ensure that our customers can spend their time with peace of mind.
- staff●Thorough physical condition check and health management of staff
●Carry out daily temperature measurement
*Refrain from working for employees with symptoms such as fever
●Thorough staff wearing masks
●Careful hand washing and hand disinfection of staff
●Infection prevention by installing a front desk shatterproof panel
- cleaning●Sterilization and disinfection of areas that customers can touch in the lobby, front desk, and guest rooms
●Regular disinfection and disinfection of buttons inside and outside the elevator
●Implementation of regular ventilation
●Sufficient ventilation during cleaning
- Alcohol disinfectants have been installed at multiple locations within the facility.
We also ask our customers for their cooperation in infection prevention measures.
- Air purifiers are installed in all guest rooms.
Request to customers
- ○Upon arrival, we will fill out a "physical condition check sheet" and carry out a "temperature measurement".
○Please be sure to wear a mask in the common area of the hotel.
○Please use the hand disinfectant solution installed in this facility.
○Please keep a distance from other people in the elevator.
○There is only one representative at the front desk, so please line up at intervals.
○If you have any symptoms such as fever or cough, please consult a medical institution before your arrival.
○If you feel unwell *, please do not leave the room and contact the front desk by phone.
*If you have a cold or a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher for several days, or if you have strong fatigue (malaise) or dyspnea (dyspnea).
○Avoid gathering in groups in a space that is poorly ventilated and crowded with people.
○When coughing or sneezing, keep cough etiquette in mind.
Thank you for your understanding.